Feed coming soon
"For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled."
II Corinthians 10:4-6 NKJV
1. Praise gets our focus off ourselves and back on God.
2. Praise brings us to a place of humility.
3. Praise makes the enemy flee.
4. Praise leaves no room for complaining and negativity.
5. Praise makes room for God’s blessings over our lives.
6. Praise invites His presence.
7. Our spirits are refreshed and renewed in His presence.
8. It paves the way for God's power to be displayed, miracles happen.
"Praise isn’t like the caboose that just follows what happens, but it’s more like the engine of a train that makes things happen. Your faith isn’t complete without praise. Praise affects you, it affects the devil, and it affects God. It touches everything and every part of your life. Likewise, a lack of praise affects you in a negative way, turns the devil loose in your life, and doesn’t bless God. You have to get this area of your life right." Andrew Womach